Inspired by early 20th century farm lights, our gooseneck sign lights are easy to customise to create your new space.
Firstly, choose the shade style that best suits your design tastes – Do you prefer modern or vintage? Secondly, decide on the colour that best illuminates your design – Monochrome Black / White or a pop of colour? Lastly, select from our extensive range of gooseneck mounting arms to bring character and illumination to your space.
Barn Light Australia’s range and expertise will illuminate your new design because we know sign lighting. Our exterior sign lighting and stylish gooseneck lights provide businesses, storefronts, and warehouses a warm, welcoming personality, day or night. Unlike cheap copies, our outdoor sign lighting is made from high-quality, spun aluminum that is powder coated for Australia’s extreme outdoor environme nt.
Showing all 5 results
Outdoor lighting was originally developed for use in service stations, grocery stores, and other service businesses in the early 20th century. For example, Service stations required new lighting mounted above their signage, thus the word “Sign Light”. These new lighting products were then used to advertise a simple meaning – “We’re open”. Furthermore, to illuminate branding or pricing from a distance such as a highway.
Despite being designed for purely practical purposes, their timeless aesthetic has made outdoor sign lights a favorite for modern commercial buildings. Business owners and designers who desire extra touches of character in their outdoor spaces often incorporate these as decorative alternatives in conjunction with more utilitarian options such as flood lights which can be unsightly/blinding to the user.
Outdoor Sign Lights
Our lighting is outdoor rated to IP44, making sign lights perfect for both interior and exterior use. While used to accentuate their namesake, creative business owners and designers, along with some home owners have discovered numerous alternative applications.
Common Outdoor Applications
- Illuminating decorative awnings and walls.
- Accentuating outdoor murals and other unique architectural design features
- In residential settings, the brightening address signs and numbers for emergency services and general visibility.
- Highlighting signs, logos, and other corporate marking
- Highlighting menu boards in restaurants, bars, bakeries, and coffee shops.
- Drawing attention to products on the shelves in retail settings.
- Emphasizing artwork, indoor murals, and other design features.
Popular Sign Light Products
Barn Lights most popular styles of our sign light range are our
- 20cm/8″ Frontier in Electro Black Ace with a G22 Gooseneck Arm.
- 25cm/10″ Emblem in Electro Black Ace with G15 Gooseneck Arm.
From March 2020, The 20cm/8″ Frontier is Australian Made!
The 25cm/10″ Frontier and Emblem family will remain American Made and sourced until further notice. Furthermore, significant lead times apply, so be sure to check stock levels before ordering!