Our Old Dixie Stem Pendant is comprised of classic warehouse style with a wide light dispersal. The 25mm Stem provides a durable, non-rusting strength, designed to withstand high winds or areas prone to gusting that would otherwise rule out a standard barn pendant light.
Constructed from 100% aluminium, one Old Dixie is more than sufficient in a room given its largest diameter is 43cm. In larger spaces such as a bar or eatery organise a line of Dixies for dramatic effect.
In terms of colour choices, our WS100-Black Matt Wet Spray is by far our most popular finish, followed by 940-Coppertone. Next most popular is the 400-Flame Red for a bright contrast with grey colour tones.
Looking for a free hanging pendant? Check out our Old Dixie pendant, which has the same shape and style as our Stem pendant but without the stem.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted & unused items by post within ninety (90) calendar days of receipt of your goods.
- You have thirty (30) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us (and not resellers) are eligible for discounts.
- Commercial orders are non-returnable.
- Ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all parts
Ship your item back to Us
1) Phone (03) 8743 5500 OR email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a return.
2) Once a return is approved, please post back to the following address
Barn Light Australia Pty Ltd
#12/21-22 National Drive, HALLAM, VIC 3803
Please ensure your package as we are not liable if the product is damaged in transit.
For more information, view our full Returns & Refund Policy.